vr

pilot_92

Hy i have a problem yesterday i should had flown my bae 146-300 efis eurowings proffesional from rome to copenhagen i oppened the manual and followed the instructions regarding the fmc i did what it sayd i should do an then it sayd now the vr1 vr and vr2 speeds should be displayed but they didnt i did everityng so dont ask me if i forgot to typ something

NOTE! i use the ewp in fs9

• Aerosoft
what do you mean by that? Do you mean that i cant use the fmc in the bae?

No, it means quote literally what your read... There are limitations to what data the FMC displays for both the ATR and BAe, the V speeds being one of them, however the FMC is fully functional with the Airbus.

So Vspeed is not part of the functionality of the FMC in the ATR and BAe.

okay but i cant see you know the lines on the screan. the screen under the altimer it still the normal compass as when i start the flight dont the fmc route show on the screan? And you mean that the bae fmc dont display everything but it still works right?

• Aerosoft
okay but i cant see you know the lines on the screan. the screen under the altimer it still the normal compass as when i start the flight dont the fmc route show on the screan? And you mean that the bae fmc dont display everything but it still works right?

I am sorry but I have some problems understanding your mail. I assume you are asking if the MAP function will show the planned routing. It will, assuming you have completed the flight plan and activated it. And the BAe does display all it needs to do, it is just not as extensive as some other FMC's .