Update: FS Flight Keeper updated to 2.80

Fred Pickering

Hello mathjis

I have the FSFK running on a remote computer but I cannot install it the(new 2 8 version) as it cannot find C:WINDOWSTEMPINSTALL4 "FLKeeper.msi"

(the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable)

Looking in the Windows temp file I have install, install1, install2 and install3 but no install4 Could you help me?

Fred.

OK might not have been correct but I renamed the install to install4 and the program has now installed will give it a try later :-))

Same here, but the message here is I have to point to the FLKeeper.msi.

I have done a search through my entire HD by windows, but this file is not excisting on my system, at least windows can't find it for me. What is the next step I have to do, to get the update working?

Tino

I have done a system clean, maybe this file has been removed by the system clean. I have nothing like you in my temp file (no install file or what so ever)

So I might have a problem. :(

Tino