PFPX and ASN WX Data

Hi

I have already opened a support ticket with regard to this but i will also like to know if the community or anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

So i run FSX on a Networked Setup, Basically FSX and ASN on my main machine and all other add-ons Aivlasoft EFB, ACARS, FSInn, PFPX, TopCat etc all on my Secondary PC.

I have also shared my ASN Wx folder on the main PC and given full access over the network and also have given the path properly within PFPX to read and extract wx parameters from the ASN Wx snapshot file. However im having a major hang problem with PFPX when it reads from the ASN Wx file, PFPX hang for along time ever few seconds when i try to do some changes on my FP. Im not sure why this is happening every other program that reads from ASN Share seems to be working fine co-existing together except PFPX. If i select the wx source as NOAA i have no hangs as such.

Anyone else facing such issue?Would highly appreciate some assistance or suggestions so that I could remedy this problem

Thanks & Regards

Aaqib

Archived