Saving route results in program crash

First off, I love the program, and I appreciate all the work all involved have put into PFPX.

I have searched recent topics and have been unable to find help on this issue.

Since the last update, every time I try to save a route, whether it be in the Route Editor or while planning a flight, the program freezes up and I immediately get the "PFPX has stopped working" screen. The only option I have is to quit and restart. This has happened with multiple aircraft and with many different routes.

I am still able to save the route for the FMC (to PMDG, QW, etc), but cannot save routes within PFPX. I am still able to plan the flight to completion, release the flight, print the FP, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

post-109666-0-50773300-1403229089_thumb.

There is a known issue with the route saving feature when used from within the Route Editor (it won't give a name to the route file) and will be solved upon the release of the next update (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/82203-bug/). Although your issue doesn't look like to be directly related to it.

Have you tried saving a flight from within the Flight tag?

242vlfq.jpg

Archived