Cheyenne mouse click problem

ogeva

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with the Cheyenne - when I click some switches - such as the overhead switches or the prop/mixture levers with the mouse, they go up and down as if the click was continous.

Any solution to this issue? I didn't notice a similar problem on other aircraft, so I belive the mouse and FS control assignments are ok.

Also! Some switches are "Left Button" down, "Right Button" up - and you can scroll some buttons too.

It's all in the book - all 176 pages of it ;)

Yeah, I know about left/right button, read it all (at work - I hope my boss doesn't read this forum though!).

I did not completely load the 172, but my default flights is FS default flight - 172 in seattle.

Usually I know that if this is the default flight then there shouldn't be a problem with loading other aircraft on the "create a flight" screen.

Is this not the case?

I did not completely load the 172, but my default flights is FS default flight - 172 in seattle.

Usually I know that if this is the default flight then there shouldn't be a problem with loading other aircraft on the "create a flight" screen.

Is this not the case?

That should do the trick, and that is what I do here (OK, I don´t start from Seattle, but from Frankfurt instead :D). Perhaps you loaded several addons after each other before loading the Cheyenne? If you load the Cheyenne from a fresh-started FS you should not have any problems.

Will I have to start a flight with 172 or can I just choose the Cheyenne because the 172 is default.

You don´t have to start a flight with the 172. Loading the default situation (this is important: The default situation, not just the default plane), should do fine.

Ok, it did the trick so I guess i did load some other plane before it the other day.

I did a few circuits at dusk use C9 KLAX and ASv6, the night lighting is awesome. I should have taken pictures.