Scenery Germany 4

mark44

Hi,

Great scenery guys, unfortunatelyI am missing textures as the screenshot shows.I assume they are not default tree textures that are missing, though I have been wrong before.

Could it be a corrupt download ?

It appears that nobody else has reported this problem so I was wondering if there is a fix for this ?

Regards,

Mark

This might be caused because you have Lukla installed as well. Usually the installer finds Lukla if installed and changes some filenames so that all tree textures are displayed. Due to some reason that I don't know this didn't work on your system.

Solution:

Have a look into the following folder:

[Flightsim]AerosoftLukla - Mt. EverestScenery

There is a file called Vegetation_Library.bgl. Rename it to Vegetation_Library.off.

That's it! :)

Sascha

Hi Sascha,

I did something stupid by changing the wrong bgl file. Everything works fine now.

Good thing I checked this and saved you the heartache !

One question, will I have to reactivate the Vegetation_Library.bgl. in the Lukla folder before I use it again ?

Again great job and I do like those tree textures !

Regards,

Mark

One question, will I have to reactivate the Vegetation_Library.bgl. in the Lukla folder before I use it again ?

Only in case you uninstall Scenery Germany 4. As long as Scenery Germany 4 is installed, Lukla will read the tree textures from Scenery Germany 4.

Sascha

Hallo Mark !

How does it going that you purchased SG4 a015.gif ??? It's far far away from you !

Do you know this region ? My favourite place is the Wasserkuppe an of course my surrounding Eisenach and Bad Langensalza. There you can make nice trips to visit the Wartburg-Castle or in direction of Bad Frankenhausen the Kyffhäuser Monument.

You are always virtual & real welcome in the Thuringian Forest !!! a020.gif