weird textures overlapping and AI landing bad EDDF

flightsimmer747

Can anyone explain why at mega EDDF airport when turning I see weird textures overlapping I guess its like the default textures underneath the MEga EDDF?

Also planes land very hard at the airport I saw one aircraft bounce off the runway, any clue as to why i get these 2 issues?

Thanks!

Hello flightsimmer747,

Could you paste a screenshot of the problem you are seeing with the textures, it could be caused by another scenery or a priority issue or even meshes.. Normally a way to check is disable all other 3rd party scenery except the one having the problem, then enable so many at a time till the problem returns to find the incompatibility.

As for the AI do you have a 3rd party AI program running as the AI planes dynamics are different to normal flyable planes in FS9 and I dont think anyone else has reported seeing a problem here regarding this.

Hi

I am not using any mesh or 3rd party terrain, it's all default around the airport as far as Ai i'm using ultimate traffic, I've checked out other landings and so far only a few of them bounce, I wonder if the program has a few flights that bounce or land hard as in real life occasionally?

Thanks!