Majestic Q400 and PFPX

Hello

I have the Q400 and PFPX and i want anyone that explain me how to use it. How to match the two programs with the same weights? Can anyone make a mini tutorial? Or post goo explained example of flight?

Thanks

the dash 8 has a empty weight of 17042 kg and a Dry Operation Mass (18434 kg = standard)

if you put say 76 passengers into the plane (=6446 kg) and for instance 750 kg cargo, then your ZFW is 25628 kg

this are the weights i almost use every flight.. calculate the fuel and your flight plan with this weights in pfpx. then you load the plane via the control panel and then put in the values into the fmc.. thats it..

the dash 8 has a empty weight of 17042 kg and a Dry Operation Mass (18434 kg = standard)

if you put say 76 passengers into the plane (=6446 kg) and for instance 750 kg cargo, then your ZFW is 25628 kg

this are the weights i almost use every flight.. calculate the fuel and your flight plan with this weights in pfpx. then you load the plane via the control panel and then put in the values into the fmc.. thats it..

But how I setup the PFPX profile for Q400? How I enter the DOM? And how to match the passenger weights in PFPX and the Control Panel?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Option 1: just type in the ZFW when planning the Flight under Payload

Option 2: Empty Weight Dash in PFPX 17042kg;

75 adults á 84 kg 1 child á 16 kg; Baggage per passenger 20kg; Cargo 750kg

equals ZFW 25628 kg

if you require further information how to setup the pfpx and the control panel with the dash send me a PM with your email address and i will send you the sceens - then its easier to understand

just found that i can upload these here - hope it helps

Thanks! Please upload the second one, I can't view it good. How I can put the control panel in Kg?

everything written in the manual.. but here u go

Thanks again! Sorry but I have in Kg this option but the Weight page remains in Lb

Archived