Hello, i bought PFPX one month ago, than activated on my computer and my laptop, next i change and computer and laptop, but forgot deactivate key, unfortunatly next i reinstall windows on computer and and forgot again deactivate key. now a can't reinstall my PFPX. can I cancel these activation keys?

This is something I just dealt with myself.

One point, don't worry about deactivating the software. This function does not seem to work. Once you've uninstalled/re-installed 5 times, you will have to activate offline, no matter how careful you were to deactivate.

Judith B says otherwise, and was very unhelpful in actually addressing this part of the issue in a recent ticket I sent.

Snooping network activity while deactivating shows that PFPX makes no attempt at all to contact aerosoft servers, or anything else for that matter, it just exits immediately. Had I known this I'd likely have not moved it around as much as I did, while I was trying to figure out where I wanted it. Funny how that activation part had no trouble locking me out, but the deactivation part is broken.

:excellenttext_s:

You will need to do an offline activation, which involves entering your code into PFPX, and then sending aerosoft or flightsimsoft a code that is generated by PFPX. I'd say you'd best go with aerosoft if you expect a timely response.

This is something I just dealt with myself.

One point, don't worry about deactivating the software. This function does not seem to work. Once you've uninstalled/re-installed 5 times, you will have to activate offline, no matter how careful you were to deactivate.

Judith B says otherwise, and was very unhelpful in actually addressing this part of the issue in a recent ticket I sent.

Snooping network activity while deactivating shows that PFPX makes no attempt at all to contact aerosoft servers, or anything else for that matter, it just exits immediately. Had I known this I'd likely have not moved it around as much as I did, while I was trying to figure out where I wanted it. Funny how that activation part had no trouble locking me out, but the deactivation part is broken.

:excellenttext_s:

You will need to do an offline activation, which involves entering your code into PFPX, and then sending aerosoft or flightsimsoft a code that is generated by PFPX. I'd say you'd best go with aerosoft if you expect a timely response.

Thank you, but doesn't work

Enter your key as normal, but check the box for offline activation.

7beg.jpg

Send the code in the red box to aerosoft/flightsimsoft with a note on your issue.

Ok, i'll try try this method

Archived