Exporting PFPX route into PMDG 737

I have just purchased PFPX together with Top Cat and I am trying to understand the process.

Prior to making this purchase I used FS Build to compile my flights and the route was then sent to Documents/Flight Simulator Files and the flight plan would then be selected inside the PMDG FMC.

I am trying to understand now how to get my complied flight plan within PFPX into my PMDG 737 FMC and I appreciate that under PFPX the route will have been exported to my PMDG aircraft having already selected it under the export process.

In addition will all the compliled data completed within PFPX then automatically be transferred into the FMC.

Prior to purchasing PFPX I would go through the normal actions within the FMC i.e.

FS actions,Fuel,Payload etc and then import the saved route.

I would really appreciate some clarification and I apologise if the answer is obvious.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Michael

Hi,

You still have to load the saved route into the FMC as you did with FS Build. You have to ensure that PFPX is exporting the NGX route into the ..\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\ or ..\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\NGX folder for the FMC to 'see' the route

Ray

Archived