AES 2.32 and ScanSim Copenhagen

Domingos

I am starting a new topic on a subject for which I had already submitted one. For that post there were lots of "views" but no "replies".

I will put the question again: In this airport and when the follow me is asked to take us to Gate B5 or C33 (possibly with other gates but I have only tested with these two) the follow me starts on a good direction but suddenly turns back and leads to a position in the West Apron. This is happening with both Copenhagen V3.0 and V3.1. Has someone else the same problem? Is someone else using this scenery with no problems?

It happens that I purchased this scenery just in order to have AES support...

Regards,

Domingos

• Verified Developer

You are talking about FS9? Then unzip the attached file into the <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA folder and try it again.

Maybe a corrupted file in FS9, in FSX I did not see any issues.

You are talking about FS9? Then unzip the attached file into the <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES\DATA folder and try it again.

Maybe a corrupted file in FS9, in FSX I did not see any issues.

Thanks Oliver. Yes, I am using FS9. I will try your solution and will let you know the result.

Regards,

Domingos

Thanks Oliver. Yes, I am using FS9. I will try your solution and will let you know the result.

Regards,

Domingos

I have installed the DAT file in location you have indicated and it seems to be working. I tested with the stands I have mentioned (B5 and C33) and the follow me took me to the correct locations. Thanks again.

Regards,

Domingos

Archived