Baggage belt

thesouf

Hi guys

Why is the baggage belt showing up when i start AES and open my cargo doors with the fmc.

And why does always the 2 cargo loaders showing up with the AXE and not 1 bagage belt (from AES Not the FSX one ) and 1 cargo loader

2ch19b4.png

Greetz

Thesouf

Hello "Thesouf",

your default airport vehicle setting is not deactivated. Therefore, please launch your FSX and open your seetings. Then select "traffic". On the left side you find three levers. The first and second one influence the density of airline and general aviation traffic (in percent). The third one, and the most important one in this case, is the lever "airport traffic vehicles". You have to deactivate it.

I personally use the german FSX version. That's why the names of the levers may be different compared to the english edition but I am sure you will see what I mean.

So far,

Chris

Thanks Chris!

But i have also a other question Can i Select 1 baggage belt and 1 cargo loader with AES with the AXE because now i have 2 cargo loaders.

Thanks Chris!

But i have also a other question Can i Select 1 baggage belt and 1 cargo loader with AES with the AXE because now i have 2 cargo loaders.

Yes you can.Via AESHelp you can separately adjust the height of the cargo doors. By reducing the values to a certain point a baggage belt is shown instead of a cargo loader as you can see on your posted screenshot. Unfortunately I cannot tell you the exact values. Therefore, set lower values and try it.

Chris

Archived