Forbidden routings

Hi ya,

Started using PFPX last night, coming from FSBuild, but not progressing as I'd hoped. Can anyone show me how to produce a flight plan from LIMJ to EGKK with a PMDG 737-800 NGX without validation errors. I make corrections to try & eliminate the errors, but only succeed in producing more. Frustrating.

Thanks in anticipation,

Ray Copper

Hello Ray,

If you already haven't looked at this pinned thread:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72444-cfmu-validation-errors-and-using-pfpx-auto-routing-to-fix-them/

can you read through it while I write a message, how I got the following valid route with PFPX:

LAGE7K LAGEN UT445 TONDA UM729 MOLUS UT423 CLM UM733 PIREG UT421 KUNAV TIMB3B

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply,

I managed to get a valid route by reducing flight level from 400 to 340

At FL340 LAGE7K LAGEN UT445 TONDA UM729 DJL UH37 BRY UM733 PIREG UT421 KUNAV TIMB3B was valid

Ray

Hello Ray,

If you already haven't looked at this pinned thread:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/72444-cfmu-validation-errors-and-using-pfpx-auto-routing-to-fix-them/

can you read through it while I write a message, how I got the following valid route with PFPX:

LAGE7K LAGEN UT445 TONDA UM729 MOLUS UT423 CLM UM733 PIREG UT421 KUNAV TIMB3B

Thanks!

Let me start off by saying, that I normally do not use the PFPX's quick generated routes. They are by design very short (which is good), but usually they do not pass validation.

This is why, the first thing I do, is to use the Advanced Find dialog. When flying in Europe, I always have the lower and upper Q airways restricted by default. These are usually only available when assigned by ATC or during only some time periods.

The exclusion is done by ticking the "Avoid airways, Waypoints, ..." checkbox and inputing the following text in the box below:

Q*,UQ*

With jets, you normally want to use high airways, so I set the "Upper Airspace / Lower Airspace / Auto" radio button to "Upper Airspace".

With these settings I got the following route:

LAGE7K LAGEN UL50 MOLUS UT423 CLM UM733 PIREG UT421 KUNAV TIMB3B

When I validated this route, I got an error telling me, that I can't use airways L50 or UL50.

(TRAFFIC VIA KUKEV L50 BANKO KUKEV UL50 BANKO IS ON FORBIDDEN ROUTE)

I then went back to the advance find dialog and added those airways as restrictions. This is how my restrictions text box read after that:

Q*,UQ*,L50,UL50

When I now pressed the find button, I got the route that I posted earlier (also no validation errors).

I hope this helps :)

Archived