AO_BEECH_110_UPD.zip

hopscotch

I have unzipped this update file into a folder that I have titled "Unzipped" in my computer and I am not sure how to proceed from here. The "Update Readme.txt" says to "Unpack to the main FS2004 folder, using folder names." The folders in AO_BEECH_110_UPD only contain some of the files that are in the same named folders in FS9. I assume that these are the changed files. Should I just replace the old files with the new updated ones? I would appreciate more explicit instructions.

• Aerosoft
I have unzipped this update file into a folder that I have titled "Unzipped" in my computer and I am not sure how to proceed from here. The "Update Readme.txt" says to "Unpack to the main FS2004 folder, using folder names." The folders in AO_BEECH_110_UPD only contain some of the files that are in the same named folders in FS9. I assume that these are the changed files. Should I just replace the old files with the new updated ones? I would appreciate more explicit instructions.

Yes, you can just replace the older files with the newer ones. I will try to see how we can make that text a bit more clear.

The instructions may be sufficient for more advanced users but left me confused and was concerned that I might cause some harm to the flight sim program. More detailed instructions would be helpful. Thank you for your reply.