CBS 2010 Registration Issues

I know alot of people have this problem, but I want to get this solved immediately. My problem is that when I enter my key when it asks' me to, it gives me error 3 saying "System error (3) ..too many registration, please contact the support of aerosoft."

I've e-mailed support more than 2 times and only got one response. I then sent one to Jacob, forgot his last name. One was only giving me to the link to my ticket or whatever. Please help. I did not pay to get this error.

I know alot of people have this problem, but I want to get this solved immediately. My problem is that when I enter my key when it asks' me to, it gives me error 3 saying "System error (3) ..too many registration, please contact the support of aerosoft."

I've e-mailed support more than 2 times and only got one response. I then sent one to Jacob, forgot his last name. One was only giving me to the link to my ticket or whatever. Please help. I did not pay to get this error.

Did you see his reply then, was your activations reset.

Archived