aes installer 2.3

Guest doyler58

Guest doyler58

i have bought new serials for aes installed them then it says you have used non valid serials but i have not i bought from your site have receipt i emailed you for help support and you wont reply to my e mails at support all i wan is to run aes installer and enjoy aes buy the way this was my first purchassewith you now i paid 14 95 euro and your system wont work at least give me some support

• Developer

Please doublecheck that AEShelp shows version 2.23a (not 2.3), otherwise redownload the actual installer.

If you use 2.23a, then send a email to support@aerosoft.com with the orderdetails.

Guest doyler58

Please doublecheck that AEShelp shows version 2.23a (not 2.3), otherwise redownload the actual installer.

If you use 2.23a, then send a email to support@aerosoft.com with the orderdetails.

thank you so much for reply but i tried that and it will not work my problem is on 25 july bought credits 14.95 euro i recieved same in downloads i nstalled 2.3a installer put in my credits woo woo brielent it works then turn off computer back on later and aes wont work says i used non valid serial numbers more credit than available must have 7 more credits to work contact support no reply since cant use aes this was the first time i bought codes from aerosoft not fair only want to use my legal credits and get aes work help please

• Aerosoft

Doyler58, you clearly have some serial codes on your system you did not pay for. That's piracy and we do not support customers who have problems because of piracy. AES has told you exactly what you need to do, insert legal codes to make it work again. If you do that all is well.

Your forum account is blocked, if you want more support you can use support@aerosoft.com. But keep in mind Ireland has some pretty clear laws on piracy.