My Traffic - Medium airplanes

Hi,

I bought My Traffic FSX 2.0, and I have a question:

Why many medium airplanes (B737-400/500... and MD80/86/88... and others, doing flights from europe to USA? por exemple: Boeings and MD8x Scandinavian Airlines departure and arrived from LA, Miami, and others big american airports? For exemple: Boeings and MD8x from Scandinavian Airlines are departure and arrived from LA, Miami, and others big american airports? How I remove them?

Flight plans are not based on real?

Best Regards

Rezende

Hi,

I bought My Traffic FSX 2.0, and I have a question:

Why many medium airplanes (B737-400/500... and MD80/86/88... and others, doing flights from europe to USA? por exemple: Boeings and MD8x Scandinavian Airlines departure and arrived from LA, Miami, and others big american airports? For exemple: Boeings and MD8x from Scandinavian Airlines are departure and arrived from LA, Miami, and others big american airports? How I remove them?

Flight plans are not based on real?

Best Regards

Rezende

Maybe they have shared flights, example SAS may fly some of the flights that AmericaAirlines do and then vice versa, AA fly flights in Scandinavian.