Rome Fiumicino previews - Error in windows and finger position

jgoggi

Hi,Since it's not possible to attach pictures to posts in the "Previews of Unreleased Products" forum, I'll post here 2 pics related to the problem I have noted in dock B of Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino previews.As you can see in the Aerosoft screenshot, the rows of windows are spaced randomly and the fingers originate from a window. In the real airport the rows of windows are equally spaced and the finger originates from the white wall, not from the windows!I fear that, following this wrong disposition, also the fingers, the parkings and the docking tables will be misplaced in the scenery...That terminal is one of the most important of the airport, because most of Alitalia and all of Air France-KLM flights depart from and arrive there!Developers, could you please check and correct that?Thank you!

post-19486-0-42403400-1342278017_thumb.j

post-19486-0-66774600-1342278531_thumb.j

post-19486-0-68359600-1342278546_thumb.j

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,Since it's not possible to attach pictures to posts in the "Previews of Unreleased Products" forum, I'll post here 2 pics related to the problem I have noted in dock B of Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino previews.As you can see in the Aerosoft screenshot, the rows of windows are spaced randomly and the fingers originate from a window. In the real airport the rows of windows are equally spaced and the finger originates from the white wall, not from the windows!I fear that, following this wrong disposition, also the fingers, the parkings and the docking tables will be misplaced in the scenery...That terminal is one of the most important of the airport, because most of Alitalia and all of Air France-KLM flights depart from and arrive there!Developers, could you please check and correct that?Thank you!

You could leave a link to this post on the products preview thread so the devs can check it out.