Run time '380 error

I started up a fsx flight from aerosoft charles-de-gaulle, and when I went to go use the configure on my airplane, it gave me the error Run time '380. It also now does not show the gates at the airport. Please help.

Also earlier i took a flight from the Frankfurt mega airport from aerosoft and everything showed, how can I fix this.

Richard was this before or after the issue you reported in the Mega Airport support forum? You wrote there that the airport showed up without gates.

same time, but when I went into configure, I got this runtime '380 error, my main question was for the error, not the invisible gates. Just hoped for maybe a different answer.

• Developer

Can you please first press the "Repair/Resync" Button below the airportlist in AESHelp, then check if the jetways in CDG are back. Before AES is not shown the jetways correct, the Runtime Error is maybe only related to that.