Weird problem with the forum

mopperle

• Deputy Sheriffs

Since a few days I have a problem with the forum, especially uploads:

- When starting a new post or switching to the full editor, i got this message on top of the page:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/aerosoft/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_post.php on line 520

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aerosoft/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_post.php:520) in /home/aerosoft/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

- When trying to upload a file I always got an error message "This Upload failed". This also happens when switching to the basic uploader.

- This problems appears under FF12 and IE9.

- It also appears on another computer (at work)

- It does not happen with other fora, using IP.Board, like fscommander, hosted by simflight, and PMDG, hosted by avsim.

Deleting the cache and all cookies didn't help.

Have no idea at the moment, what could cause this.

Since a few days I have a problem with the forum, especially uploads:

- When starting a new post or switching to the full editor, i got this message on top of the page:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in /home/aerosoft/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_post.php on line 520

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aerosoft/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_12/skin_post.php:520) in /home/aerosoft/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

- When trying to upload a file I always got an error message "This Upload failed". This also happens when switching to the basic uploader.

- This problems appears under FF12 and IE9.

- It also appears on another computer (at work)

- It does not happen with other fora, using IP.Board, like fscommander, hosted by simflight, and PMDG, hosted by avsim.

Deleting the cache and all cookies didn't help.

Have no idea at the moment, what could cause this.

Not seeing that with my IE:9

• Deputy Sheriffs

Checked it on 2 other computers, one with Vista and the other with FF9. still the same problem.

Anybody else an idea?

EDIT: After searching the internet I found on the german support forum of IP.Board various topics regarding this problem and it seem that it got something to do with a language package of the IP.Board software. So maybe this is a hint for Aerosoft.

Checked it on 2 other computers, one with Vista and the other with FF9. still the same problem.

Anybody else an idea?

EDIT: After searching the internet I found on the german support forum of IP.Board various topics regarding this problem and it seem that it got something to do with a language package of the IP.Board software. So maybe this is a hint for Aerosoft.

I do know that the board software was rercently updated.