Aerosoft products for Prepar3D, installer requests

Eric Bakker

:lol: Theres a P3D forum here? I got no problems doing any of that Eric. But I will need your assistance.....

The Lawn needs mowning, the car needs washing, my shirts for work need to be ironed along with my trousers (no tram lines please), the rose bushes need pruning, the decking needs staining, the dishwasher needs emptying and refilling, the grocery shopping needs to be done oh and the RTWC II needs to be fished.

I will leave that little lot in your capable hands :lol: Meanwhile I going down the pub to work out where to start :cheers_s:

Any time :lol: Cpt_Calamilty of BattleLog...

I can't find you :o GugaCarvalho of BattleLog ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Just waiting for permission from aerosoft now before posting how to port addons over.

Apparently a tough decision for them... ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Apparently not if you look in the right places ;)

I apologize, I did not indeed.

Thanks for your work done on the sceneries. Will you also be listing Aircraft?

No need to apologise, things get lost easily in a forum with high traffic like this one. Aircraft after scenery. Not too sure how much more scenery I have to do still :lol: If I get chance before the weekend I will add more to the list.