AES Credit Pack

Hi Eddie,

Follow my lines please:

Which Airplane are you trying to use with AES (Brand/Model/Developer)?

There are specific files for each aircraft (Model and dimensions can vary by Developer). But to help you I need to know the answer of my question ;)

OK! Follow this page http://library.avsim...+aes&CatID=root (You maust be a registered user) and download it. Then you can see intellisscene.cfg file. Find it and copy to your FS2004\Aircraft\PosKy 737-800 and paste it. Know AES recognize your aircraft and it's dimensions. Note: Each airplane has it own intellisscne.cfg file with their own dimensions. So please use it with POSKY 738 only ;)

Hi, I have Bacelona X and Faro X, in those airports I put the requesting credits and set to full, but the follow me car dont apear, stil have the arrows, the bus when i arrive dont apear, the truck fuel dont apear... I only have the marshaller the stairs and the elevator for the cargo. when I go to taxi for take of this dont disapear. What am doing wrong?! I have the FSX and Airbus X.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I have Bacelona X and Faro X, in those airports I put the requesting credits and set to full, but the follow me car dont apear, stil have the arrows, the bus when i arrive dont apear, the truck fuel dont apear... I only have the marshaller the stairs and the elevator for the cargo. when I go to taxi for take of this dont disapear. What am doing wrong?! I have the FSX and Airbus X.

Please post your questions in the right forum:Airport Enhancement Services

• Upvote 1