airplane jump

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour, j'ai acheté le logiciel pour airbus wilco vol.1 et j'ai choisi A320 et puis j'ai configuré AES sur avion A320 et puis le tracteur qui fait le repoussage sur A320 mais A320 il fait sauter les pneus pendant le repoussage ! Je ne comprends pas !!! Bizarre ... :eyepop_s::help_s::confused_s:

Je vous prie de me répondre

Merci d'avance

Nico1900x

aircraft when it jumps to be towed by tractor in all scenarios

when I do the same maneuver but with ctrl + p ok

joao

Bonjour , quel avion ? et FS 2004 ou FSX ? AES 2.22 ?

Please try the "Repair for Push" Button in AESConfig or read FAQ here

Oui j'ai lu mais apparemment je vois si compliqué pour moi alors svp donnez-moi la correction pour les Airbus wilco valeurs suivantes devraient travailler correctement: static_pitch = -xxx static_cg_height = -xxx ? On pourra mettre à corriger dans l'aircraft.cfg svp merci d'avance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cptawsom

Please try the "Repair for Push" Button in AESConfig or read FAQ here

Yes about that.

Even with FSX on an SSD, it would take many minutes, and many tries.

So instead, if you could tell us the logic (algorithm) behind the correct computation of these two variables (static_pitch, static_cg_height) so we can do it ourselves, that would be very helpful.

Also I would like to note, that up until AES 2.21 (or 2.22 - I don't remember) everything was fine, but then it seems you changed something in the relevant code, and both the initial values, and those the repair buttons compute - for all planes that I have (747-400X, 737NGX, MD-11) have gone literally to hell. I was lucky I had correct intelliscene.cfg files for the 747 and 737, from the previous AES versions.

PS: Does anyone have the correct static_pitch and static_cg_height values for the PMDG MD-11? And he would be so kind as to post them here?

• Developer

Also I would like to note, that up until AES 2.21 (or 2.22 - I don't remember) everything was fine, but then it seems you changed something in the relevant code, and both the initial values, and those the repair buttons compute - for all planes that I have (747-400X, 737NGX, MD-11) have gone literally to hell. I was lucky I had correct intelliscene.cfg files for the 747 and 737, from the previous AES versions.

There has been nothing changed in the code since years, so I don't now why the values or gone, as long as you not reinstall/update the aircrafts, where the aircraft.cfg will be replaced. The intelliscene.cfg has nothing to do with that.