Pushback procedures at LLBG B6

psolk

Hi Oliver,

I am still using AES 2.14 so I don't know if this can be fixed for me as well but hopefully it could still be looked at in the newest versions. (and if the pushback files are compatible and it could sneak into 2.14 woo-hoo :cloud9_s:)

:fallingbricks_s::dumb_me_s:

Look at the image below and you will see two paths, one in red which is what AES is doing and one in green with what it should be doing. Right now AEs pushes you back then turns the tail to the left and then proceeds to puch you back, turn tail right, push you back and turn tail right 90 degrees again so you are now facing with your tail to the entire airport. In reality you are pushed back, tail is turned 90 degrees left but you are then stopped and pulled forward to the engine start point facing rwy 12.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks Oliver,

-Paul

post-9128-0-37283500-1329071378_thumb.pn

• Developer

The pushpathes are defined as I god them from a local know person. If this has change, I can change it for 2.22 too, as far as it is save that this are the actual processes.