How about a Minneapolis?

Boatinman

Hello all! I hope this is the right place for this! I don't wanna get tarred and feathered. I would just like to propose maybe Aerosoft could do KMSP? Minneapolis kind of seems to be overlooked in the flight sim world. It's actually a pretty large airport. As most people know it was the main hub for NWA before the merger with DAL. Now it is Delta's 3rd largest hub. The US's 13th busiest and the worlds 30th busiest..could be pretty awesome. KMSP is also the Minnesota Air National Guard base. I would most certainly buy it. I think quite a few people would buy it, actually. Especially seeing as that there is only one payware KMSP and it is mediocre, at best. KMSP also has the 3rd highest number of nonstop flights per day, per-capita in the US. Just a suggestion!

Thanks,

Boatinman

Hello all! I hope this is the right place for this! I don't wanna get tarred and feathered. I would just like to propose maybe Aerosoft could do KMSP? Minneapolis kind of seems to be overlooked in the flight sim world. It's actually a pretty large airport. As most people know it was the main hub for NWA before the merger with DAL. Now it is Delta's 3rd largest hub. The US's 13th busiest and the worlds 30th busiest..could be pretty awesome. KMSP is also the Minnesota Air National Guard base. I would most certainly buy it. I think quite a few people would buy it, actually. Especially seeing as that there is only one payware KMSP and it is mediocre, at best. KMSP also has the 3rd highest number of nonstop flights per day, per-capita in the US. Just a suggestion!

Thanks,

Boatinman

I totally agree!! Thats my home town airport too. I just want AES there instead of Blueprint's ###############. Delta uses Minneapolis as it's most northern hub behind Cinncinatti and Atlanta. It would be nice if you guys could at least take it into consideration. I am going to be switching to FSX soon but i will still fly FS9 just for the fun of it.

We do have a place for suggestions here, it's called "What if you like to propose a project?"

Well this thread was started before that thread opend up... Thats why. I reposted a request for in in that thread.