AES PASSENGERS

Sound Tech

Dear Oli,

Is it possible to actually simulate a few passengers going to and from the plane out of the buses and up the stairs then they dissapear as they get to the top this would be awesome...

+1

I was just about to ask if there are any future plans to further enhance AES with maybe a addon-product that will not only simulate what happens before taxi and after landing but also what happens during the other phases of the flight in form of cabin announcements, security briefings, cabin crew reporting when the cabin is secured for takeoff/landing, hearing when the cabin crew serves the meals you loaded prior to push-back etc etc...

I know there are some other products that will give you some of this like XPax, FSP and so on but I think it would be great if all this could come in the same product to further expand the sensation of actually performing a real flight where you're not alone...not on the ground but nor when you're up in the air. And if you also could actually see your PAX like suggested above that would be truely awsome and a FS dream come true at least to me. I just bought XPax to get some of these things that I'm currently missing during the stages of the flight where AES won't interact with me in any way and I'll see how well it works together with AES since I know they might interfer with each other in some situations like managing the jetways, the boarding/deboarding and maybe some other things as well.

Maybe it's hard to develop a roduct that includes all these things but if possible I think it would be a sensation to many !!

• 3 months later...

AES looks really great now, with staff loading the catering trollies, much more lifelike movement and so forth.

So yes, I agree, given that all that has been possible, it would be wonderful to extend it to having passengers get out of the bus (as the driver already does) and board the plane!!

Any plans/chance??

Martin