Small Problem with new AES 2.10

danny124

Hi,

i just had to reinstall flight sim 2004 as i had problems with it, and most of my add on aircraft need running in administrator mode.

I did this and all my aircraft's are almost running smoothly. I noticed a new version to AES and liked the look of it so i installed it. But its not working with my flight sim at the moment. I get a yellow box stating my aircraft's need configuring. But when i go to configure the AES software to my aircraft's it the configure manager won't connect to my Flight sim.

Is this because i am running flight sim in administrator mode? Or is it another reason?

If i could kindly get some help that would be grateful.

Many Thanks

Kind regards

Daniel.....

• Verified Developer

When you start the FS on Windows 7 in Admin Mode, take care, that you start AESConfig in the same way and mode. So go to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES Folder and start AESConfig.exe direct there with the Admin Mode too, so that Windows will not block the connection to the FS.

When you start the FS on Windows 7 in Admin Mode, take care, that you start AESConfig in the same way and mode. So go to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES Folder and start AESConfig.exe direct there with the Admin Mode too, so that Windows will not block the connection to the FS.

many thanks. simple solution, greatly appreciated.

kind regards