Proflight Emulator Deluxe and ATc question

Majick

Hello All,

I mainly fly VFR in the UK and Europe and ever since I started using FSX the one issue I have is the inappropriate accents used in ATC for flying in these areas. I'm not looking for a more realistic ATC experience in any other way, just one that sounds more immersive than the standard accents.

I've tried VOX ATC. Although that gave me the UK accents, the voice recognition and increased realism were not features I wanted and it became more trouble than it was worth for me. I'm not interested in VAT sim as I am looking for an offline simming experience.

From what I have read of Proflight Emulator Deluxe, it does give regional accents. However, will it give me any benefit if I am flying VFR without a filed flight plan? And will it also work for traffic generated by Ultimate Traffic 2?

Thanks

Jon

Hello Jon,

PFE requires that a flight plan be made so the adventure can follow it. Its not a replacement for the default ATC as such.

Probably best to see the PFE Support Forum etc for more details.

Thanks v much Shaun