Put your parking brakes and stop engines ?

emmeth

HI,

I am fiddling with AES but despite I think to have read the manual when I start in a Full airport it says me : " Put your parking brakes and stop engines " or something similar.

I have 737 NGX and I usually start with engines already turned on so, how can I call the Follow me or do other things if AES expects me to shut the engines down with no other choices when starting a flight in a departure airport and well positioned in the very center of a gate ?

Thanks

• Developer

Press the Key Combi for AES, default is CTRL+SHIFT+W, as long as you don't change them via the Add-Ons->Vistamare ->Key assignment Menu

• Developer

Then you have the FSX with ACC-Pack, there is a bug, you must try to move the lower edge downwards with the mouse, to enlarge the window.

Then you have the FSX with ACC-Pack, there is a bug, you must try to move the lower edge downwards with the mouse, to enlarge the window.

Nope, I have FSX + SP2.

Lowering the edge I can't see anything but the lowered popup empty darkened field.

Thx

If I read it correct you are starting with engines on. If you have your engines on there is no service. So next time either stop your engines or load the short or long turnaround or the cold and dark panelsave. You can not use AES with running engines. So switch of the engine:D

• Developer

Nope, I have FSX + SP2.

Lowering the edge I can't see anything but the lowered popup empty darkened field.

Can you please delete the komplete Folder "Vistamare" below the FSX Main folder, then start once AESHelp, close it and restart the FS and check if the window is back and filled.

If I read it correct you are starting with engines on. If you have your engines on there is no service. So next time either stop your engines or load the short or long turnaround or the cold and dark panelsave. You can not use AES with running engines. So switch of the engine:D

But when he is on the taxiway or the runway, he must be able to open the Window with running engines, so he can call the Followme. The "Stop engines" is only relevant for the gate position.