AES support for Lanzarote and Manchester

WebMaximus

Checking the list of AES supported airports I find one that is called FWI Lanzarote Canary Islands but when going to their website I only find a title called FWI - Lanzarote X V2.

Looking at Manchester I find an entry in the list called UK2000 Manchester xtreme V1.04 where the product I find looking at their website simply is called Manchester Xtreme.

Are these the same products and will AES work with them?

They're the same products but have to be updated to the current version for AES to work with them.

Look on the product webpages for updates after initial purchase.

Ok, thanks and that is the case also for Lanzarote? Reason I ask is to me the airport scenery seems to me like a later version than the one in the AES compatibility list since it's called V2 on the product page?

Just want to make sure I don't spend money on airports I won't be able to use with AES.

Here's the list of supported airports. If you click the product link it will take you to the site of each product.

Just to make sure you purchase the correct one.

http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re/links/aesairports.html

I already found that list if you read my original post but thanks anyway!