Problem with Shipyard2 in not finding the scenery and not find Seahawk installed

Hello,

I can fly the helis but shipyard will not open. Error says "Unable to create scenery dictory. Please check your access rights or move the scenery file after finishing." I gave the program "run as Admin" but still happens. Then after I click "OK" another box appears saying "The Aerosoft Jayhawk is not found on this computer. Please install this add-on. This application will be terminated." and I click "OK" again and nothing happens. Please help. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Hello;

What version of FSX are you using,and do you have the SDK's installed for FSX,the shipyard tool will not work,unless you have the right SDK installed,

Mark

• Upvote 1

Hello;

Where do you have Fsx installed on your computer(what drive),and have you tried running the shipyard tool as the administrator.What windows system are you running,32,or 64 bit.

Mark

• Upvote 1

Hello;

Yea,just making sure,it should work,you are able to launch the Seahawk from Free Flight,and flight around?,I had a Vista 32 bit system before my current one,and had no problems,Fsxx was installed in the default location,its strange.As for the Sdk's,you have SDK2 installed,or SDK1A,.

Mark

• Upvote 1

Hello;

So you only have SDK 1 installed,for Fsx Deluxe,you need to install SDK1A,then SDK2,the shipyard tool doesn't work with just SDK1 installed,that was what I found out,could be wrong,but mine works,and I have Fsx Acc,and SDK 2 installed.

Mark

Does the SDK2 install with the FSX updates?

No they dont but it shouldn't need the updates just the BGL Compiler.

When you say you moved FSX did you literally just move the folder to a new drive, or did you do a complete rte-install because if you did then it might be due to registry issues that it cant find the required folders etc as its looking elsewhere for them.