Orbx scenery,and the Twin Otter Mission Pack;

wingnut

Hello;

I have a question about this problem I'm having,at some of the airports,the scenery is all messed up,buildings all over the place,even on the runway,and usally the Twin Otter is parked some where in the grass.I've looked through the Orbx forum,and haven't seen a fix for this.

Thanks ;

Mark

Hello;

I have a question about this problem I'm having,at some of the airports,the scenery is all messed up,buildings all over the place,even on the runway,and usally the Twin Otter is parked some where in the grass.I've looked through the Orbx forum,and haven't seen a fix for this.

Thanks ;

Mark

The missions were designed to work around the default scenery, if you are flying the missions then you may want to disable the other 3rd party scenery, if you want to use the scenery but not have the missions scenery there then disable the mission scenery.

• 1 month later...

Hello;

Sorry for not getting back earlier on this topic,just forgot about it,its the Twin Otter,and Beaver X airports.

Mark

As I say Mark the scenery for the missions was made to work with the default scenery, if you want to use ORBX then disable the Mission scenery in the scenery library, and vice versa if you want to do the missions.