FS flight keeper 3.1

ablackhawk2

Hi

My problem is when I try to rebuild the navagational database - it does not complete the database. I get this message saying that it cannot complete

because of scenery config problems and it created a log file AFD Cache 2006 file- log txt which is as follows. I don't know how to fix it. Could you please.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\AFRI\scenery\at9AFRI0.BGL | 457 | This key is already associated with an element of this collection | FSFK

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\ASIA\scenery\AT9ASIA0.BGL | 457 | This key is already associated with an element of this collection | FSFK

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\AUST\scenery\at9AUST0.BGL | 457 | This key is already associated with an element of this collection | FSFK

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\OCEN\scenery\AT9OCEN0.BGL | 457 | This key is already associated with an element of this collection | FSFK

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\SAME\scenery\AT9SAME0.BGL | 457 | This key is already associated with an element of this collection | FSFK