Panels missing

dutchman

Just downloaded and installed Airbus X and I'm having some problems. When selecting view mode, cockpit, cockpit or view mode, cockpit,virtual cockpit I don't see any panels (see attached). I do get a panel of sorts when I select view mode, cockpit, glareshield, main panel (not sure what this is supposed to be) but none of the switches work. I am using WIN7, with a widescreen monitor (1920X1080). Are the panels not compatible with widescreen monitors? any suggestions would be appreciated.

post-16650-0-43122100-1311605420.jpg

I guess it would have been nice if the product description had noted the absence of a 2D cockpit. However I can live with that.

I can't live without a 3D cockpit as well. The thing is now a useless piece of $50 software. Where is Aerosoft with their 'highly touted" support??

So far they have been as useless as their software. Let's have some support here! How do I resolve this issue?

I guess it would have been nice if the product description had noted the absence of a 2D cockpit. However I can live with that.

I can't live without a 3D cockpit as well. The thing is now a useless piece of $50 software. Where is Aerosoft with their 'highly touted" support??

So far they have been as useless as their software. Let's have some support here! How do I resolve this issue?

Did you try pressing the "A" key to get to the Virtual Cockpit.