Vilnius FS9

Hi,

I am having a problem assigning AES credits to Vilnius FS9. In the AES utility it states that the scenery is not installed (ie the entry is in red), hence it won't allow me to asign credits. In Aerosoft Launcher the installed status is Activation state: Undefined and the Activate button is greyed out, but within flightsim 9 the scenery is installed normally. I have tried uninstalling the scenery via Aerosoft Launcher and then reinstalling, result no change.

Please advise, thank you in anticipation of your reply.

Vilnius, FS9, Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the swift reply, problem now solved, I did a search prior to posting but didn't find the post you linked me to.

Thanks again for your swift responce.

Regards

Peter.

Hello Oliver I have removed Norton as suggested. I have now installed the 2.12 AES no problem I have updaated the Vilnius through the Aerosoft launcher. The AES finds the airport but remains red as if I do not have Wilnius installed. The Aeosoft launcher says I have the newest stand no updates needed but it also says I have Wilnius version 1.0. Am I doing something wrong?.

• Developer

Hello Oliver I have removed Norton as suggested. I have now installed the 2.12 AES no problem I have updaated the Vilnius through the Aerosoft launcher. The AES finds the airport but remains red as if I do not have Wilnius installed. The Aeosoft launcher says I have the newest stand no updates needed but it also says I have Wilnius version 1.0. Am I doing something wrong?.

You must Download the new Installer for Vilnius, must be 1.01.

I have Aerosoft launcer 1.0.0.7 it told me there is a newer Vilnius. I installed the new 1.01 to be told I am now of the newest stand. When I click on extras it tells me there is a newer version for one product available and before the bibliotek\ scenery tab for Vilnus there is a (!) Vinnius International X I think some thing has happened with either Aerosoft launcer or the airport and is nothing to do with your Fantastic AES.

The button aktualiseren is inactive I have the green (tic) and the installed product - files are of the actual stand.

Sorry forgot to mention it's FSX I have.