AES doesn't work anymore

Hello mister Oliver and all users, i am Mathieu from France.

I have a problem with AES. After installing some airports, my AES doesn't work anymore.

My airports are in green in AES with the mention "FSX", but when i start a new fly in an active airport nothing appened. (Parking breaks, engine off, ctrl+shift+w).

I tried to do what you said on your post from june 2009 and it doesn't work (delete Vistamare, start AES help...)

I've tried a new install of AES and nothing too. My version of Vistamare is : VistaMare Core 10.14 and VistaMare Net 10.10.

When i did what you mean i have a file in "programfiles/fsx/Vistamare/ called VimaCoreLog.txt with it in :

Module FAILED to initialize itself : c:\programfiles\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Vistamare\Bin\ViMAIScnX_AP.dll

And an other files in "programfiles/fsx/Vistamare/bin/ called ViMaIScnXlog.txt with it in : ERROR : unknow G3D.DLL version.

I hope my description is clear. Could you help me ??

Is there a solution ??? I hope so.

Thank you for your answer.:blush:

• Developer

Hi,

thanks for the detailed error discription. Based on the message in the log, there is a problem with the G3D.DLL in your FSX installation, so that a important Module can't start, so that all the features of AES will fail.

Can you please check, which version and file date the G3D.DLL Files has. You will find this file in the FSX Main folder, click with the right mouse button on this file and select the properties menu, then Details, there you find the versionnumber and filedate.

Hi Oliver, and Thank you for your very fast answer.

The version of G3D.DLL is "10.0.61472.0" and the signature is "Tuesday, december 11, 2007. I think the signature is the date that you meant, no ?

Friendly...Bye

• Developer

Ok, this is the SP2 Version, but the log files says, that the Accpack version is loaded.

Can you check, if the FSX.EXE as the same versionnumber as the G3D.DLL. Looks like you have a mixup of ACC Pack and SP2 Version, which will not work.

• Developer

The version of FSX.EXE is "10.0.61637.0"......

So, that is wrong (ACC-Pack Version) and don't fit together. I don't know what you have done, but you should fix the mixup of you FSX first, then AES will work.

What can i do to fix that ????? re-install sp2 ?? AES worked before i install some airports ???? i don't no what happened.... Do you have an idea ?

My FSX is a proffesionnal pack. ACC is the acceleration pack no ?

What can i do to fix that ????? re-install sp2 ?? AES worked before i install some airports ???? i don't no what happened.... Do you have an idea ?

My FSX is a proffesionnal pack. ACC is the acceleration pack no ?

Yes ACC is acceloration pack. You can try by uninstalling FSX Sevice Pack 2 from Programs and Features. Reboot your system and then reinstall FSX Service Pack 2 - see if that fixes the problem

Hi guys !!!!!

I have just one thing to say to you.........BIG THANKS !!!!!!

My problem is resolved with an uninstalling of SP2 and reinstalling. Shame on me. I don't know what happened exactly but its finish......(i hope).

Thank you Oliver for your fast answers and your patient. Very cool.

And thanks to Matt who suggest me to uninstall SP2.

Im happy and i will use AES once again..... its an indispensable software in fsx.

Good fly to you !!!!!!!!