Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

Fitting the ERJ with AES

Ok, I could use alittle help configuring my ERJ with AES.. Also could use alittle help if anyone also knows how to set the perimeters on the default ground vehicles so in airports that AES doesn't work with I can set them to go to the right door on my ERJ's.. Ok however for starters.. With AES.. I notice it only goes a certain distance & then stops.. How do I set the perimeters so that 1 & only one belt loader comes to meet the ERJ on the captain side of the aircraft rather than the way most other aircraft have the cargo hold on the right side of the aircraft. The ERJ, & CRJ's are alittle different for they have there cargo hold on the left side. However like I was saying though the perimeters settings on AES isn't letting me take them to that side..

Is there something special I have to do ??

• Verified Developer

How bout my other question.. Is there anyway to get default to go to the right spot for ERJ's ??

As the defaults follow the exit values in the aircraft.cfg of this plane, you can try to enter a left position there, but I don't know if the FSX will follow this config.

I finally found my security code.. So disreguard this reply.. I can't seem to delete it.. So just ignore the reply.. Problem solved as far as finding my security code..

As the defaults follow the exit values in the aircraft.cfg of this plane, you can try to enter a left position there, but I don't know if the FSX will follow this config.

I'll take a look at it.. See if it looks easy enough to do.. I don't want to mess anything up so if it looks real complicated.. I'll probably just deal with it...

Thanks for the Tip though...

No, cargo doors are only supported on the right side at the moment.

I hope soon, AES will make an update to make aviable for ERJ's & CRJ's.. I mean they been around for about 4 or 5 yrs now, so its not like the ERJ & CRJ are new to the flight world.. I'm surprised they don't have anything for them yet already.. Here's hoping AES won't soon forget about the ERJ & CRJ & make an update config for the ERJ's & CRJ's...

No, cargo doors are only supported on the right side at the moment.

Yea, I just hope they'll make another update soon & fix this issue.. I mean its not like ERJ's & CRJ's are brand new, They've been around since early 2000, So just kinda wondering how they got missed, when this newer update had been being made.. None theless we need an update now to be able to configure ERJ's & CRJ's..

I'm tired of flying my ERJ's & then when I get ready to leave, the damn tug & bagcart runs into my wing.. I wish Microsoft had made them to go around all wings reguardless of what aircraft.. I was real ramp agent & never were we allowed to go under any wing with any equipment, We always had to go around the wing...

I took a look at it, but all those number stuff looked awfully confusing & I didn't wanna mess anything up, so I just left it alone.. I'm going to go see if I can't find a way to contact Microsoft/Games seeing there back open again & working on the new MS Flight.. Beg to them to make some kind of a small update hopefully that we all can download & fix this issue of the ground equipment going under the wing & I'll ask if they can also add in it a thing for it too recognize ERJ's & CRJ's with cargo doors on the left side instead of right side...

Its really bugging me more about the fact of there tug & bag cart going under the wing period instead of going around any wing.. I can't even fly my ERJ in peace.. I'm always afraid I'm going to have a gate I pull into where there at & then they go to pull away & run right into my wing causing a crash & have to start all over all the time.. We shouldn't have to worry about that...

Or atleast make them aware of it for the new MS Flight.. So we don't have this repeated in the newer one..