Huey X / adiddtional views

jochenb161

Hello to all,

is it possible to add a passengers view from the side doors or to tell me how I can do this? I love to record heli flights with fsrecorder and then I take a seat at the side doors and enjoy the ride again. Its the coolest place on a heli.

Regards

Jochen

Hello to all,

is it possible to add a passengers view from the side doors or to tell me how I can do this? I love to record heli flights with fsrecorder and then I take a seat at the side doors and enjoy the ride again. Its the coolest place on a heli.

Regards

Jochen

Have you looked into EZDOK? here's a link

Alternativly you could try moving the eyepiont ( with control + shift + backspace....Shift + enter + backspace...ect ect, look in the fsx keyboard controls to see the exact keys.Thier under ''Eyepiont''.

Have you looked into EZDOK? here's a link

Alternativly you could try moving the eyepiont ( with control + shift + backspace....Shift + enter + backspace...ect ect, look in the fsx keyboard controls to see the exact keys.Thier under ''Eyepiont''.

Thanks for your reply.

I thought about a predefined view. I move around with the eyepoint-keys is not very satisfying, because you cannot save the viewpoint. I will give EZDOK a try, I reinstalled my FSX a few weeks ago and forgot about this tool, its somewhere on my backup HD.

Regards

Jochen