CTD entering glideslope LOWI and problem is AES

There is a topic running at iFly forum and AVSIM about CTD's when approaching Innsbruck.

Some blame the complex aircraft etc but I made a test and have the following remarks,

I have Austria Pro, Innsbruck approach and AES installed and when intercepting the localizer LOC/DME East 254/111.10 to LOWI at OEV16 the system freezes and a CTD occurs.

It only occurs when you following the glideslope exact.. Above or Below and there is no problem.

Excluding LOWI in AES solved the problem so we can pinpoint the problem to AES.

I tested with iFly 737NG, Level-D 767 and finally to realy exclude complex third party aircraft, The default 737 in FSX.

All the same problem at exact the same point.

Please check and solve. LOWI becomes more and more populair, also online over VATSIM. I see on regular base planes disconnecting on there approach to LOWI over VATSIM.

Very frustrating for the pilot but also the online controller.

Happy landings...

• Developer

Hi Simba,

I've posted although a CTD while approaching Innsbruck. We do not have a solution, but maybe it is helpful:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/45813-g3ddll-crashes-innsbruck-x/

(sorry, the post will be continued in german)

Do you have g3d.dll crashes and does this CTD is arround 8400 Feet?

Regards,

pero