Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

Fellow JetBlue Pilots

Jetwings32

I was just kind wondering how my fellow JetBlue Pilots out there in FSX world is handling the load planning of there planes.. Seeing that real JetBlue holds 150 seats.. The Airbus X load planner isn't laid out like JetBlue's laid out in real life.. which is 150 seats & everyone is in the same class.. Now I could work around the class part no problem but the fact is we are 2 seats shy of 150 on the Airbus X load planner.. 16/132 doesn't add up too 150 but 148 which makes it 2 seats shy of 150... Just wondering & curious to those who try to make there flights life like, just as I do are handling or what do you do when flying your JetBlue's ??

By the way Aerosoft in no way am I knocking down what you did with the load planner.. Infact I like it.. I'm just trying to figure out what to do about the 2 missing seats because my JetBlue won't be accurate now that I found out they have 150 seats..

Maybe if you can tweek it alittle bit to have maybe alittle more shown in coach we can work around the class part of it.. like 134 would be sweet, because then 16+134 makes up 150... That would be the easiest fix I think. Other wise making 2 different pax versions for an Airline like US Airways that has first class section compared to a JetBlue where everyone is in the same class because there is no first class seating but then that would be alot more work on yaw'll.. I think making coach go up to 134 would be the easiest fix it, for this little minor problem..