Seahawk/Jayhwk

Neil G

Hello all

I like helicopters and have just bought the Seahawk and Jayhawk. I do like them but I am having a little trouble seeing the movements of the avionic graphics in the virtual cockpit, the definition seerms too low and I have to switch to 2D. I notice the download has been around for quite some time, does that mean that the glass cockpit graphics are simply of their time (though there are other very good quality graphics)? Does anyone else have this trouble or just me, and if anyone else does have this trouble, do they know of any fixes?.

Thanks

NeilG

Hello all

I like helicopters and have just bought the Seahawk and Jayhawk. I do like them but I am having a little trouble seeing the movements of the avionic graphics in the virtual cockpit, the definition seerms too low and I have to switch to 2D. I notice the download has been around for quite some time, does that mean that the glass cockpit graphics are simply of their time (though there are other very good quality graphics)? Does anyone else have this trouble or just me, and if anyone else does have this trouble, do they know of any fixes?.

Thanks

NeilG

Hello Neil,

This product could be classed as middle aged by now.

Can you post a screenshot of the problem you mean please.

Shaun,

Thanks for replying. It was difficult to get a still of the problem, as the diffiuclty really lies in image quality in movement. I still like the model, and this is not the end of the world, but I was just wondering whether there was anything that could be done about sharpening the glass cockpit images up, altimeter, rate of climb/decent indicator etc.

Thanks

Neil

Shaun,

Thanks for replying. It was difficult to get a still of the problem, as the diffiuclty really lies in image quality in movement. I still like the model, and this is not the end of the world, but I was just wondering whether there was anything that could be done about sharpening the glass cockpit images up, altimeter, rate of climb/decent indicator etc.

Thanks

Neil

System specs? Monitor? FSX slider settings? IS global texture slider set to max? AND high quality VC textures box checked?

You're not giving us anything to go on here and simply repeating the problem is irksome and a waste of your time and ours if you are not prepared to contribute the information to enable a proper view of the problem.

Gosh! - Snave is it?

Don't you get cross?

I've noticed you have a little trouble in the patience department from some of your mails to other people. In my job people often waste my time, but I try to remember how our Lord dealt with even the grossest simpleton and that we all have weaknesses: all, it seems, except yourself. I congratulate you on your perfection, but don't worry about the problem, I will live with it.

Thankyou

Neil Gardner

It was difficult to get a still of the problem, as the diffiuclty really lies in image quality in movement. I still like the model, and this is not the end of the world, but I was just wondering whether there was anything that could be done about sharpening the glass cockpit images up, altimeter, rate of climb/decent indicator etc.

Thanks

Neil

Will fire mine up and take a look as been too busy on the Huey of late and will get back to you but it's all to do with your graphics settings as I have had no previous issues on this.

Thanks

I will fiddle with settings. I am lucky enough to be able to pretty much max everything out on my system (i7 3.4GHz, GTX 480, 1680X1050), so usually take these matters for granted. But I will fiddle around with what I have a try to see if I can sharpen things up.

Neil G

Gosh! - Snave is it?

Don't you get cross?

I've noticed you have a little trouble in the patience department from some of your mails to other people. In my job people often waste my time, but I try to remember how our Lord dealt with even the grossest simpleton and that we all have weaknesses: all, it seems, except yourself. I congratulate you on your perfection, but don't worry about the problem, I will live with it.

Thankyou

Neil Gardner

Answer the question if you want help. It's that simple.

As it happens I know what the problem is, but you'll get short shrift from me unless you man up and realise that the reason you are not getting answers is because they have not the slightest clue as to where to start because you persist in demanding help without proffering information.

But it's good to know you no longer require assistance. I am happy to not worry. I just opened my Box of Bothered and it's empty...

It was bound to happen sooner or later, you tripped up and misspelled and word.You should practice what you preach about using spell check.

Mudd

Hello Harry,

Please dont be referring to the word "Proffering" :)

prof·ferverb /ˈpräfər/ 

proffered, past participle; proffered, past tense; proffering, present participle; proffers, 3rd person singular present

1. Hold out (something) to someone for acceptance; offer
    • - he proffered his resignation

noun /ˈpräfər/ 

proffers, plural

An offer or proposal

Hello Harry,

Please dont be referring to the word "Proffering" :)

prof·ferverb /ˈpräfər/ 

proffered, past participle; proffered, past tense; proffering, present participle; proffers, 3rd person singular present

1. Hold out (something) to someone for acceptance; offer
    • - he proffered his resignation

noun /ˈpräfər/ 

proffers, plural

An offer or proposal

...not only that, one "practises" what one preaches.

But the entertainment value is no doubt appreciated by many, even if the difference between nouns and verbs is beyond our latest pedant... :D

• Upvote 1