The Katana: I changed my point of view...

tup61

...in the VC.:P

I found out the default view is a bit too much to the middle: whenever I looked down the stick was underneath my left leg or something and I was almost sitting on the middle console... It hurt. ^_^ So I moved to the left and also a bit to the back. Now I have a much nicer view on the terrain, I can see all the important gauges without having to move my head and I have the idea this is more like how a real life pilot sees it. I like it. -_-

This is how it looks now...

3311.jpg

...and this is what I see when I look down. That's more like it: that's where that stick should be! In the middle of my view! ;)

2832.jpg

Looks good, but it also looks the same as mine without any adjustements. I use zoom at 0.4 then adjust my head to the same position as in the cockpit as your first shot, the stick is in the middle and I can see out the side just as well.

It's also not hard to see why Orbx is so popular. ;)

Actually (or accidently) that's Horizon's VFR UK you see there and not Orbx scenery... ;) I went there for one flight and as it happened I changed my view and made these screenies. After that I went back to Orbx scenery immediately. ;)

Actually (or accidently) that's Horizon's VFR UK you see there and not Orbx scenery... ;) I went there for one flight and as it happened I changed my view and made these screenies. After that I went back to Orbx scenery immediately. ;)

VFR Gen X is very nice photo scenery though dry.gif

VFR Gen X is very nice photo scenery though dry.gif

It sure is! One of the best! But I miss the autogen and I don't want to spend a lof of money for the tree and airport addons for VFR GenX...

I know, I've got all three volumes of VFR and I can't bear to use it any more. So much so that I uninstalled it! You screenie reminded me why. :D

I know, I've got all three volumes of VFR and I can't bear to use it any more. So much so that I uninstalled it! You screenie reminded me why. :D

LOL!!! I clearly misunderstood you. ;)

Well, for photoscenery GenX is okay, but I like Orbx scenery more. One of the first things I did after returning to Orbx scenery was buying Pacific Fjords, haha!