Missing jetways

Hi Oliver I rencently bought Honululu scenery from fsdreateam and I'm using AES 2.11 and a few jetways are missig... After verifying with Fs dreateam... I was told it's AES issue... I'm using AES on a bucnh of sceneries but only PHNL has the missing jetways issue

Hello;

I had a similar problem with the FS D Las Vegas Airport scenery,when I installed it,I had to dis-able virus program,and under the exceptions list in my virus program<i had to list the affected programs that it would not allow to run,after fixing that,all the jet ways,and scenery worked .Send FSD an e-mail,and they will tell you which items you need to add to the allow list in your virus program.

Mark

• Verified Developer

Please try the "Repair/Resync" Button below the airportlist in AESHelp too.

Please try the "Repair/Resync" Button below the airportlist in AESHelp too.

I've tried it a few times already and still the same issue

Hello;

I had a similar problem with the FS D Las Vegas Airport scenery,when I installed it,I had to dis-able virus program,and under the exceptions list in my virus program<i had to list the affected programs that it would not allow to run,after fixing that,all the jet ways,and scenery worked .Send FSD an e-mail,and they will tell you which items you need to add to the allow list in your virus program.

Mark

Thanks for the info Mark