Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

CPDST

No Sound on ignition switch, and NVFR version

Hi Joachim,

I have purchased your Dimona X motor-glider, and am enjoying every minute of flight time! biggrin.gif This is one of the most bug-free realeases I have purchased ! Two issues, one question:

Issue #1: When you use the mouse wheel to turn on or off the ignition, there is no switch sound... but when you use a left-click, there is a switch sound! This issue only occurs on the ignition switch, all others are fine.

Issue #2: The parking brake lever has no sound - would it not be possible to add a parking brake lever sound?

Question: Is there a definite Yes/No on the Night-VFR model, or are you still deciding?

Thanks in advance for answering these, And great work on the add-on, wub.gif

Craig Tatley happy.gif

Nice items, Craig. I join in on the praises towards this nice plane. :)

Do you have a sound on the fuel pump (not from the switch but from the pump itself) by the way?

Also, what do you think about the MP/engine power thing described here? (takes some reading though)

Joachim said he's thinking about a modified gauge, so I'm just collecting some fellow customers to support that thinking.

Issue #1: When you use the mouse wheel to turn on or off the ignition, there is no switch sound... but when you use a left-click, there is a switch sound! This issue only occurs on the ignition switch, all others are fine.

What a problem, lol

Issue #2: The parking brake lever has no sound - would it not be possible to add a parking brake lever sound?

What do you expect, how it should sound like? It makes no sound in real life as well

Question: Is there a definite Yes/No on the Night-VFR model, or are you still deciding?

No not yet. Let me first see, how the thing will sell. If everything goes well, I might consider doing one :-) (With Huey style landing lights of course)

Best regards´, Joachim

Hi Joachim,

I am sorry if you feel that I am wasting your time... but I just wanted to point these out sad.gif

Craig Tatley

No, I don't feel so! Really!

I just try to answer all of your questions. And if there are only very minor points, I try to be funny. Sorry.

And the nvfr question was a good one!

Best regards, Joachim

OK Joachim,

I think I misunderstood things here. I apologize smile.gif

Also, sometimes, maybe after an hour of flying, both the Transponder and GPS screens freeze up - they just display the last image they were displaying - and wont change. You cant even turn off the screens, because even in the off position the screens stay on. I am perplexed as to why this happens, there is no rhyme nor reason....

BTW - I sm having much more fun with this, than the Katana... I like the ability to turn off the engine, and glide in almost total silence. It is very cool, as are the side-slip effects.. biggrin.gif

Craig happy.gif

The freezing thing does not. lol. I will show Finn. Maybe he has an idea.

Best regards, Joachim