Problems with FSX & Airbus X

Hi guys,

I want support for Airbus X product for a simple reason. On my OS I installed FSX Acceleration, VFR Germany, 2, 3 and 4, Mega Airport Lisbon X, Mega Airport Frankfurt and Airbus X. I use Ultimate Traffic II for AI and Shockwave 3D Lights Redux. The problem is when I want to fly another plane, FSX crash to desktop and gives me a message on a window: "Fatal error occurred. FSX is restarting." In fact when I want to prepare a flight with Airbus X and make all the procedures from the beginning, FSX crash and gives me the same message. I'm using the update V1.22 of Airbus X. I ask you guys for a solution for this problem. Please respond to this complain as soon as possible.

Regards,

Gonçalo Carvalho

Hello have you tryeid this:

About the CTD and so on, have any of you tryeid this link: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

and edit bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560 in the comandopromt els go down to the sektion for the operating system you use, Vista and WIN7 is the same way of doeing it. That makes it posible for me to run win7 whit goflight, fsinn, rex and FSX at max setting. No more CTD when try to shut down in the air or want to changes plane. so try changes the variable. Then lets hear what happens.