Activation of Airports

Okay, this is starting to really anger me.

So today I purchased the Fly Tampa KSEA addon - absolutely awesome- in addition to 10 credits on AES. The problem is, that when I go to the "Activation of Airports" in AES, KSEA shows up as not being installed. I have searched the forums thoroughly and found nothing. I know it is a simple fix but i am at a loss on how to go about solving it.... anyone have any suggestions?

• Verified Developer

Okay, this is starting to really anger me.

Welcome in the forum, but with this sentence it's not a good start.

My day was long, and I am anger about such statements as begin of a request, so you have to wait until tomorrow. :mellow:

AES can be testet before you buy a credits, so way did you check it not before? When KSEA is not show as installed, AES don't see it, maybe because the scenery is not correct installed or not added to the Library.

Welcome in the forum, but with this sentence it's not a good start.

May day was long, and I am anger about such statements as begin of a request, so you have to wait until tomorrow. :mellow:

AES can be testet before you buy a credits, so way did you check it not before? When KSEA is not show as installed, AES don't see it, maybe because the scenery is not correct installed or not added to the Library.

Nope, I figured it out myself. However, I have some suggestions for you :

-Learn how to properly speak English.

-Don't ever state that a paying customer "angers" you.

-Don't EVER threaten a customer with the postponement of assistance, regardless of how long your day was (nobody cares about it anyway).

-Teach your German friends and yourself over there some real customer service. Then, and only then, will you have a somewhat decent company.

-Lastly, ditch the immature smiley faces... you are not (or so I hope, but based on your English you might be) 4 years old.

-Don't EVER threaten a customer with the postponement of assistance, regardless of how long your day was (nobody care about it anyway).

-Teach your German friends and yourself over there some real customer service. Then, and only then, will you have a somewhat descent company.

-Lastly, ditch the immature smiley faces... you are not (or so I hope, but based on your English you might be) 4 years old.

Wow!

How's the air up there on your pedestal?

-Don't EVER threaten a customer with the postponement of assistance, regardless of how long your day was (nobody care about it anyway).

-Teach your German friends and yourself over there some real customer service. Then, and only then, will you have a somewhat descent company.

*nobody cares about it...

*decent

Just a modest remark on "properly" speaking English. I mean come on, you as a native and all...

*nobody cares about it...

*decent

Just a modest remark on "properly" speaking English. I mean come on, you as a native and all...

Haha you're right, how stupid of me. Good catch!