Pulling to the left: what if I load the trike and switch back...?

tup61

During some flight the Katana is constantly pulling to the left. It's not always like that: yesterday it didn't happen, but right now I have to pull right all the time. I've had this behaviour previously and usually it was solved by loading the FSX trike and then back again. But I wonder if doing that with the Katana during a flight might mess up the complete system... I have no winds btw.

Is it normal for the Katana to pull left all the time...? And does it hurt to load the trike and then the Katana again during a flight?

BTW I am also a bit confused about the three possible states of the Katana. It seems that when you save a flight as default with the Katana, I always start with a pre-start setup (battery and avionics on and all), no matter if I choose automatic, cold and dark or parked... Only when I switch (before starting the flight) to the trike and back again, then I will start with a cold and dark cockpit... but even then it's always a cold and dark cockpit: I can't get the plane to load in a parked state (which is will all chocks and so on, I guess). Anybody else having problems getting the plane to start in the desired state...? I though the ingame menu setting would force a specific state, but it doesn't.

I'm getting the pulling to the left, could it just be down to engine torque?

I also can't get the desired state to load. However once I have loaded the trike, if I switch the engine off before switching to the Katana, I get the a/c loaded with engine and avionics off, which is good enough. Would be nice to be able to load the parked state though.

I just found out (I think...) that when you save a default flight with the default Cessna and the engines running, that you can load the Katana on the main menu and it will load in the state as set in the options... Saving a default flight with the Katana doesn't seem to work somehow... This means that when you end a flight with the Katana, you can't shut it down and save that flight as default... I am going to test is simply saving the flight (without making it default) works well. In that case also the amount of fuel is saved, which is nice. (Pity that option is left out of the Katana's own save system).

All in all it's quite complicated and mysterious to get the Katana to be saved with its settings somehow... I also can't see the difference between cold and dark' and 'parked'. I presumed the latter would have chocks, but just now the Katana showed up in parked state but it had no chocks... Very confusing...

P.S. Let's focus in this topic on the saved state: there is already another topic of mine about the pulling to the left...

EDIT

Just managed to load the Katana in parked state. And now I know the difference between parked and c&d!!! :D Parked has the prop lever backwards, the red cord like lock is on and... fuel is shut off . Took me a while to figure it out why the engine wouldn't start... :P