AES problem, no jetways

Hi,

When i start a flight in MegaAirport Heathrow i can't see any jetways. So i tried to search the problem and i find this :

- In my tools bar in FSX i haven't an ADD-ON submenu

- When i go in Program Files / Microsoft games / FSX / VistaMare i see some folders and this message in a "ViMaCoreLog" file : "FAILED Loading of C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\bin\VMCX_SP2.dll with error code 14001"

So I hope that someone can help me. Thanks.

I have :

-Windows XP SP2

-FSX SP1, SP2

-AES 2.11

-Mega Airport Heathrow

-Nice Côte d'Azur X

-MyTraffic X

• Developer

This Error says that the simconnect of your fsx is Not started correct. I have no Infos what GPRS wring in the Fsx here, so i can Not say how to fix it, mayby a repair of Fsx help's

I decided to repair fsx and it's doesn't work, after i uninstall fsx and all the add-ons and reinstall all but the problem is still here. So now i don't know what to do.:(

Today i realized that i had two different versions of FSX, one is the normal version of FSX and the other is the professional edition of FSX, and the first one i used is the Pro edition, so i decided to uninstall it and install the normal version except that the problem is still here. Now i don't think that is a problem from FSX but something else, maybe from VistaMare or this file "VMCX_SP2.dll". So now i wish that someone can help me.

• Developer

Maybe you can read here, this is maybe the same issue you have. Maybe it help's to find a solution to bring Simconnect back to work.

I read the post and I think I found the problem because when I type "SimConnect" in "search" of my computer I saw that I had three folders "simconnect.dll" including one that was created the first installation of FSX on this computer and two others were created during my last reinstallation and i have two folders with this name : "x86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61242.0_x-ww_35e8ee9a.Manifest" and "x86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.60905.0_x-ww_429211e9.Manifest" created the same day of my last reinstallation. So I think the problem come from there, but I don't know which I must delete.