AES?

Hello,

I would like some info on the aerosoft AES,

First what is the credits?

Second, Do you need an add on scenery airport? I only have default airports right now. Can I have an image of AES without add on airports?

Third, on the default airport does it come with dual jetways?

This is not about AES but how long does it generally take aerosoft to make disk versions of pmdg's product? So how long would I have to wait for the ngx disk version comes out when pmdg releases it?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hello,

I would like some info on the aerosoft AES,

First what is the credits?

Second, Do you need an add on scenery airport? I only have default airports right now. Can I have an image of AES without add on airports?

Third, on the default airport does it come with dual jetways?

This is not about AES but how long does it generally take aerosoft to make disk versions of pmdg's product? So how long would I have to wait for the ngx disk version comes out when pmdg releases it?

Thanks

- You buy the credits in sets of 10. For every airport you need to assign some credits (between 0 and 5). This way you can use AES where you want it.

- We do cover only one default airport so if you do not use add-on airports AES makes little sense.

How many time there is between the online release and the box release of a product depends on the contract we got, you will understand we like to have it as soon as possible. I currently do not know how long this pause will be for the new PMDG aircraft.

- You buy the credits in sets of 10. For every airport you need to assign some credits (between 0 and 5). This way you can use AES where you want it.

- We do cover only one default airport so if you do not use add-on airports AES makes little sense.

How many time there is between the online release and the box release of a product depends on the contract we got, you will understand we like to have it as soon as possible. I currently do not know how long this pause will be for the new PMDG aircraft.

Well thats real helpful, now I have to buy few airports. Anyway how much credit would I need for mega airport amsterdam to be fully supported?

Well thats real helpful, now I have to buy few airports. Anyway how much credit would I need for mega airport amsterdam to be fully supported?

Hi,

here is the link to the list of all airports covered and how many credits oine needs to activate them. As you can see there are also a few airports that do not need any credits and/or are freeware.

http://www.aerosoft....esairports.html

Markus