Twin Otter IFR

Jaeger

I have the Twin Otter since today and have some really odd troubles with IFR. When i create an IFR flight plan TNCM to TFFJ, early in the flight the controlls freeze. This happend 6 times with 2 differend versions (BA 300 old and the Shark version). Funny thing is, both work perfect in VFR without flightplan. If i load the flightplan and doesnt talk to the tower, it works too. So it seems the radio or the controll key ö (oe) does cause the fluke.

Any ideas how to solve this ?

cheers

Jaeger

P.S. the Twotter is not in the Aerosoft launcher visible

I have the Twin Otter since today and have some really odd troubles with IFR. When i create an IFR flight plan TNCM to TFFJ, early in the flight the controlls freeze. This happend 6 times with 2 differend versions (BA 300 old and the Shark version). Funny thing is, both work perfect in VFR without flightplan. If i load the flightplan and doesnt talk to the tower, it works too. So it seems the radio or the controll key ö (oe) does cause the fluke.

Any ideas how to solve this ?

cheers

Jaeger

P.S. the Twotter is not in the Aerosoft launcher visible

Not heard of it doing this, did you load a default Cessna in first then whilst in the 2D panel load the Twin Otter.

Also trying doing a flight using different departure/destination airports.